News:

One of the bad traits is for the Muslim to think badly of others because of a word that his brother uttered, while he may interpret it in a good way. Nevertheless, the individual likes people to think well of him. Let him then do in return the same thing for other Muslims.

Main Menu

Harun ar-Rasheed vs the Wise Poor Man

Started by Sayfullah, 04, 13

Previous topic - Next topic

Sayfullah

This hit me hard
اثرت فيّ هذه القصة ما رأيك؟ قالوا

Poor Man said: O Haroon, O Haroon, O fooled one, when will you awaken?
Haroon: Is it me the insane one or you?
Poor Man said: Rather I'm the sane one O Haroon
Haroon: How's this sanity of yours?

Poor Man said: Because I knew your castle will vanish, and this (good deeds) remains. So I built (prepared for) this (grave). Where as you built your castle but ruined your grave. You hated going from luxury to ruins even though you knew you are heading to it inevitably. I came to the graves and called out, where is the honorable vs the humiliated? where is the controlling ruler vs the praised one who prides. Doesn't this call to insanity O Haroon?
Haroon: I swear by Allah you are truthful, give me more.
Poor Man said: The book of Allah (Al-Qur'an) is enough for you so adhere to it. It has the news and the lessons to heed.

Haroon: Do you have any need which I can fulfill for you?
Poor Man said: Yes, I have 3 needs if you fulfilled them for me I would thank you!
Haroon: Then ask.
Poor Man said: To increase my life time?
Haroon, I cannot!
Poor Man said: To protect me from the angel of death?
Haroon: I'm unable.
Poor Man said: To admit me to Paradise and protect me from hellfire?
Haroon: I have no power to!!
Poor Man said: Then know that you are a slave not a king and I have no need for the slaves! Alsunna.org
The End has Begun!

Join www.fb.com/Alsunna.org | www.twitter.com/Alsunna | www.youtube.com/AlsunnaOrg

Follow al-Jama^ah; majority of the Ummah and bewarned from the devious sects.