News:

::) The hadith of the prophet, sallallahu ^alayhi wa sallam, to one of the companions was: Feed the food, visit the relatives, spread as-salam and pray in night while the people are asleep, you will enter Paradise with peace (Ibn Hibban)."

Main Menu

Islamic Rule on Bid^a: Leaving out something does not mean it's prohibited

Started by Sayfullah, 09, 21

Previous topic - Next topic

Sayfullah

Watch: https://www.tiktok.com/@hazemkhateeb5/video/7279775648812420354?_r=1&_t=8frU5ZeOe3C

Translation: Not everything that the Prophet ﷺ did not do is prohibited for us to do after him. This is a rule that many people confuse. The Scholars said: " Leaving out something does not mean it's prohibited" as stated by Imam Al-Ghumari in his book "Husnut-Tafahhum" he said: "Leaving out something, is not an evidence of its prohibition or permisibility. So whoever rules that if our Prophet didn't do a matter, to be prohibited for us to do, then he has misled all the proofs.

Hence, our Prophet ﷺ might leave out matters so that people don't think it's ordained on us, and it does not mean it's prohibited. It was confirmed in Sahih Bukhariy that our Prophet ﷺ one night prayed in the mosque night prayers, and some people prayed behind him. Then the next night he prayed and more people prayed behind him. Then they gathered the third and fourth night. But then he ﷺ did not come out to pray with them. In th emorning he said to them: The reason I didn't come to join you is because I was afraid it would be ordained upon you. This was in Ramadan.

What does this indicate? That the Prophet ﷺ left out praying the night prayer so it's not ordained but that doesn't mean it's haram for us to do. The proof is that Imam Omar after the Prophet ﷺ passed and after Abu Bakr may Allah reward him passed, he gathered the people to pray behind one Imam and he didn't say "the Prophet didn't do this so it's haram for me to do this! Rather Our master Omar said while impressed from this doing: "What a good bid^ah innovation this is".
The End has Begun!

Join www.fb.com/Alsunna.org | www.twitter.com/Alsunna | www.youtube.com/AlsunnaOrg

Follow al-Jama^ah; majority of the Ummah and bewarned from the devious sects.