News:

فـائدة: نحن أهل السنة على ما عليه مئات الملايين من المسلمين اليوم. قال رسول الله عليكم بالجماعة. والله يدافع عن الذين ءامنوا. اللهم انصر أهل السنة أينما كانوا

Main Menu

May Allah reward you greatly.....

Started by Sayfullah, 03, 13

Previous topic - Next topic

Sayfullah

It's an honor to post in this forum.

I ask Allah to reward you greatly brothers and sisters for the work that you have done.
Allah revealed to Prophet Muhammad, sallallahu ^alayhi wa sallam, to praise the status of knowledge, its teachers and its students.

Ibn Majah related the Prophet said: "O Aba Dhar, if you go and learn one verse of the Qur'an it will be more rewardable for you than praying one hundred rak^ahs of the optional prayers; and if you go and learn a chapter of the knowledge, it is more rewardable for you than praying one thousand rak^ahs of the optional prayers."

Also, Al-Bukhariyy related the Prophet, sallallahu ^alayhi wa sallam, said: "When the [Muslim] son of Adam dies, his deeds stop except for three: a charity resulting in a continuing benefit, a knowledge benefiting others, and a pious offspring making supplication to Allah for him."

You truly are striving to be defenders to this religion. I ask Allah to grant us and you sincerity and acceptance of the deeds.

alsunna

Barakallahu feekum for all the help and support.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Sayfullah"It's an honor to post in this forum.

I ask Allah to reward you greatly brothers and sisters for the work that you have done.
Allah revealed to Prophet Muhammad, sallallahu ^alayhi wa sallam, to praise the status of knowledge, its teachers and its students.

Ibn Majah related the Prophet said: "O Aba Dhar, if you go and learn one verse of the Qur'an it will be more rewardable for you than praying one hundred rak^ahs of the optional prayers; and if you go and learn a chapter of the knowledge, it is more rewardable for you than praying one thousand rak^ahs of the optional prayers."

Also, Al-Bukhariyy related the Prophet, sallallahu ^alayhi wa sallam, said: "When the [Muslim] son of Adam dies, his deeds stop except for three: a charity resulting in a continuing benefit, a knowledge benefiting others, and a pious offspring making supplication to Allah for him."

You truly are striving to be defenders to this religion. I ask Allah to grant us and you sincerity and acceptance of the deeds.

Ameen ameen

Ma sha'Allah very nice post may Allah reward you for your good efforts ameen

Alsunna Teacher

al khader

I really LOVE this site and the materials in it but I just hope the design can be improved a little bit so it can be more attractive to the eye so the people will take the time to look at the great, great stuff in this site. Please keep up the good work and may Allah reward you for your good work. I really use this site as one of my main resources.

Alsunna Teacher

Thank you, we are working on it.