News:

::) The hadith of the prophet, sallallahu ^alayhi wa sallam, to one of the companions was: Feed the food, visit the relatives, spread as-salam and pray in night while the people are asleep, you will enter Paradise with peace (Ibn Hibban)."

Main Menu

Chechen President Warns of Wahhabi Extremists

Started by Sayfullah, 09, 06

Previous topic - Next topic

Sayfullah

OUR FATHERS FOUGHT THEM, SO SHALL WE!

Chechen President Ramadan Qadirof said to Sky News:
"I vowed my life to fight the wahhabis whom are deviant and blasphemers. We as Muslims love the companions, pious awliya', we are on the path of Qur'an and Rasulullah ﷺ. However, wahhabis said about me I'm an atheist and that shows their ignorance about religion. If I know about any wahhabi in a place I would fight them myself.
They are a misguided sect that fights Islam and Muslims. They do not know anything about the religion which denounces terrorism and radicalism. Our fathers fought them and warned from them and so shall we insha'Allah".

Note: ISIS is a branch of the Wahhabi cult. Wahhabis are a sect that emerged 250 years ago that follows a deviant man who emerged from a place called Najd, the place where the Prophet said "the tribulations and sedition will occur from there". They oppose the majority of Muslims and declare whomever opposes them as blasphemers and thus promote chaos and killing amongst the nations.

Bismillah, praise be to Allah the of creator everything, the one who has no beginning or ending, and Whom does not resemble his creations and does not need any of his creations, we ask Allah to raise the rank of Prophet Muhammad more and to honor him and his Al and companions. And to unite our ummah ameen.

The mufti of Makkah Ahmad bin Zaini dahlan already authored a book called "The Fitnah of Wahhabis" and he exposed some of what he saw and wittnessed from the wahhabi extreme and terrorist acts and crimes besides their radical beliefs and misguidance in aqeedah.

Read the book "The Fitnah of Wahhabis"
مفتي الشافعية في مكة الشيخ أحمد بن زيني دحلان، كشف في كتابه "فتنة الوهابية" عن بعض ارهاب وتطرف الوهابية المجسمة واستحلال دماء المسلمين وقتلهم وسرقهم ونهبهم باسم الدين بعد ذكر بعض عقائدهم الفاسدة التكفيرية المنحرفة عن الكتاب والسنة والسلف الصالح.  اقرأ كتاب: فتنة الوهابية

http://www.alsunna.org/who-are-the-wahhabis.html
The End has Begun!

Join www.fb.com/Alsunna.org | www.twitter.com/Alsunna | www.youtube.com/AlsunnaOrg

Follow al-Jama^ah; majority of the Ummah and bewarned from the devious sects.