News:

:) Be gratified with little sustenance, because being gratified with little sustenance provides safety for the Religion and life. There are many people who were imprisoned and killed because of greed and the intense engagement in acquiring more sustenance and money

Main Menu

The Irrefutable Proof that Nazim al-Qubrusi Negates Islam

Started by Alsunna Teacher, 02, 25

Previous topic - Next topic

Alsunna Teacher

Compiled by:
Shaykh Samir Kadi
Ash^ariyy in Creed, Shafi^iyy in Madhhab, Rifa^iyy in Tariqah.

Praise be to Allah, the Lord of the worlds, the One Who protected the Religion by scholars who implement their knowledge--who are True Sufis--humble and knowledgeable about Allah. May Allah raise the rank of Prophet Muhammad, his kind Al and Companions, and those who genuinely follow them. May Allah protect the nation of Prophet Muhammad from what he fears for them. Thereafter;

Allah, Ta^ala, said:

(Al ^Imran, 31)

which means: <<Say, O Muhammad, "If you love Allah then follow me to earn the acceptance of Allah.">> From this verse, al-Junayd al Baghdadiyy took his saying related by the Sufi, Abu ^Abdur-Rahman as-Sulamiyy and the Hafidh, al-Khatib al-Baghdadiyy:

which means: "The route that leads to the acceptance and reward from Allah is blocked except from those who follow the footsteps of the Prophet." Hence, the criterion by which a human being is known for his love for Allah is the extent to which he follows the Prophet. Moreover, the criterion by which the deviation of a human being is known is his opposition to the Messenger in creed and practice.

The Messenger of Allah, sallallahu ^alayhi wa sallam, warned us against those who deviate from him in ahadith related by al-Bukhariyy and Muslim:

which means: <<There are people whose skin is the same color as ours, who speak the same language as we speak, they mix correct matters which you know with bad matters which you denounce [they mix the correct statements with the deviated ones]. They stand by the gates of Hellfire inviting others to enter. If one listens to them, they push him in.>> It is of utmost importance for the Muslim to look thoroughly at the person from whom he acquires knowledge. In the introduction of his book, As-Sahih, Imam Muslim related the saying of the highly esteemed follower of the companions, Muhammad Ibn Sirin:

which means: "This knowledge contains the rules of the Religion, so look thoroughly into the person from whom you acquire the knowledge of your Religion." In light of this important matter, I seek to expose those who deviate from the path of the Prophet.

A little over two years ago, in the winter of 1995, I attended a celebration in Chicago commemorating the birth of the Prophet, sallallahu ^alayhi wa sallam, along with some People of Merit. During that celebration, a man named Hisham Kabbani stood at the podium and delivered a speech in which he said, "Ar-Rahmanis Muhammad." My body shivered from horror when I heard his words. Not wanting to let his words pass unchallenged, and as my speech was scheduled to be given immediately after his, I decided to forgo my original speech to refute his words. I took the platform and explained that his words contradict the Religion and are blasphemous, may Allah protect us. Hisham Kabbani heard my speech and was silenced by the truthfulness of my words based on the proofs from the Qur'an and Sunnah. However, he did not clear himself of his blasphemous saying nor did he show any remorse. I was astonished by his negligence in this issue, so I inquired about him and was told he was the deputy of Sheikh Nazim al-Qubrusi.

I had the determination to check the background of this man. In my endeavors, I met many People of Truth and Integrity who had met Sheikh Nazim al-Qubrusi in Tripoli, Damascus, London, and the United States. Some of them had even met his sheikh before him. Later on I came across a book authored by his sheikh, ^Abdullah ad-Daghistani, bearing his portrait. I also found some interviews with him published by the Lebanese Al-Anwar newspaper. In 1415 AH (1995 RC) I visited France, where I met a French national who had embraced Islam. He told me he had followed al-Qubrusi for some time and for a while--until his misguidance was made apparent to him--had thought he called for guidance. He had stayed in London for a year to learn from al-Qubrusi. From this man, I obtained some of al-Qubrusi's books.

Later, I received a book authored in refutation of the teachings of Nazim al-Qubrusi from another Muslim brother, who was living in London. In his book, he mentioned he had asked al-Qubrusi for an open forum. To this, Nazim Qubrusi did not respond. Rather, he ordered his followers to threaten this man with physical harm if he did not quit his insistence on making known his stand against Nazim al-Qubrusi. Later on, those followers did find our brother alone. They carried out their threat.

From this Muslim brother we listened to some lessons recorded in Nazim's own voice. Later I saw a newsletter issued by Nazim al-Qubrusi's followers in which they attribute Nazim al-Qubrusi with praising Britain, the British people, and their prince. With all this, I found in my hands all I needed to check Nazim al-Qubrusi's background, inclinations, and situation.

Sheikh Nazim claims to follow the honorable route of the True Sufis and to endorse the true masters of the Naqshabandiyy order (tariqah). His students say about him: "He is the Sheikh of His Time," "the Imam of His Era," and "the Sultan of the Waliyys." So, I decided to weigh Nazim al-Qubrusi's sayings by the scale of the Book of Allah and the Sunnah of the Prophet in an attempt to preserve the purity of the People of Truth from any sediments. Knowing the route of the True Sufis is linked to the Book of Allah and the Sunnah of the Prophet, one judges that whatever sayings comply with them are acceptable and whatever opposes them are not.

I wrote these papers seeking the acceptance from Allah and asking for protection from His torture--for the one who keeps silent from telling the truth in refuting misguidance is a mute devil. I organized this work in chapters--each one deals with one of the misguided sayings and convictions of Nazim al-Haqqani (as Nazim al-Qubrusi is also known) and his sheikh, ad-Daghistani--without attempting to enumerate all of his strayings. I weighed each of Nazim al-Qubrusi's sayings by the scale of the Book of Allah, the Sunnah of the Prophet, and the sayings of the Imams with whom both Nazim and those who refuted him identify. I did this first by copying Nazim al-Qubrusi's statement, then by recalling what Allah said in the Qur'an, the Prophet said in the hadith, and/or what the honorable imams said or reported. I called this work:

The Irrefutable Proof that

Nazim al-Qubrusi Negates Islam

Prior to compiling this work I read five books written by Sheikh Nazim al-Qubrusi, one by his sheikh, ^Abdullah ad-Daghistani, one by his deputy in the United States, Hisham Kabbani, and several issues of the newsletter published by his followers. I listened to a tape recorded in Europe in his deputy, ^Adnan Kabbani's voice, giving instructions to his supporters and followers. I also sat with many of Nazim Qubrusi's students who met him personally and took from him. I did all of that to shed light on the truth. Indeed, my reliance is on Allah, the One Who guides to the acceptable deeds and Who gives one the ability to perform those deeds.

Sayfullah

The End has Begun!

Join www.fb.com/Alsunna.org | www.twitter.com/Alsunna | www.youtube.com/AlsunnaOrg

Follow al-Jama^ah; majority of the Ummah and bewarned from the devious sects.

Sayfullah

"The route that leads to the acceptance and reward from Allah is blocked except from those who follow the footsteps of the Prophet." Hence, the criterion by which a human being is known for his love for Allah is the extent to which he follows the Prophet. Moreover, the criterion by which the deviation of a human being is known is his opposition to the Messenger in creed and practice.

The Messenger of Allah, sallallahu ^alayhi wa sallam, warned us against those who deviate from him in ahadith related by al-Bukhariyy and Muslim: which means: <<There are people whose skin is the same color as ours, who speak the same language as we speak, they mix correct matters which you know with bad matters which you denounce [they mix the correct statements with the deviated ones]. They stand by the gates of Hellfire inviting others to enter. If one listens to them, they push him in.>>

It is of utmost importance for the Muslim to look thoroughly at the person from whom he acquires knowledge. In the introduction of his book, As-Sahih, Imam Muslim related the saying of the highly esteemed follower of the companions, Muhammad Ibn Sirin: which means: "This knowledge contains the rules of the Religion, so look thoroughly into the person from whom you acquire the knowledge of your Religion." In light of this important matter, I seek to expose those who deviate from the path of the Prophet.

Subhanallah.
The End has Begun!

Join www.fb.com/Alsunna.org | www.twitter.com/Alsunna | www.youtube.com/AlsunnaOrg

Follow al-Jama^ah; majority of the Ummah and bewarned from the devious sects.